We are excited to announce that we will be opening our doors to the public starting June 21st. We are looking forward to having a more personable visit with you and your pet.
There are a few guidelines we will be following in order to maintain a healthy environment for our clients and staff.
- Masks will be required while inside our office.
- One guest only for medication pickups, dropping off and picking up pets, and visits to have your pet seen in an exam room, whether waiting in the lobby or in the exam rooms.
- Please do not come in if you or a family member exhibits any signs of fever, loss of taste smell, or appetite, headache, nausea, vomiting, tiredness, or body aches.
- Be respectful of other people’s personal space and remain 6 feet apart.
- No more than 5 people in the lobby.
- There will be a sign-in sheet. Sign in and take a seat. If there are already 5 people on the list please sign in and wait outside until someone exits the building.
Please be patient with us during this transition.
We are all very happy to be moving toward a more normal, friendly and healthy way of life.